ISO/IEC/IEEE. 2011. Systems and software engineering - Architecture description. Geneva, Switzerland: International Organization for Standardization (ISO)/International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC)/Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), ISO/IEC/IEEE 42010.
This source is considered a primary reference for the following articles:
- Enterprise Capability Management
- Enterprise Systems Engineering Process Activities
- Logical Architecture Model Development
- Physical Architecture Model Development
- Product as a System Fundamentals
- Product Systems Engineering
- Product Systems Engineering Key Aspects
- Relevant Standards
- Stakeholder Needs and Requirements
- System Architecture
- System Definition
To view the abstract for this standard, see the ISO website.