Development of SEBoK v. 2.0
Revision as of 18:45, 31 May 2019 by Bkcase (Created page with "This is a major release of the SEBOK. Version 2.0 has the following updates: *Glossary bubbles - this is a feature that allows glossary definitions to be displayed when a use...")
This is a major release of the SEBOK. Version 2.0 has the following updates:
- Glossary bubbles - this is a feature that allows glossary definitions to be displayed when a user "mouses over" the glossary term. The user can also still click to the glossary, but this feature allows quick reference to definitions without leaving the SEBoK article.
- Major article attribution in the form of by-lines in the footer of an article when there are a few clear and distinct authors.
- Note that this reflects contributions for v. 2.0 and historical data will be added going forward. If you believe you should be attributed as an author, please contact the Managing Editor at email@example.com.
- Multimedia content
- The wiki has been updated to enable the inclusion of multimedia content. An example of such content can be found on the Main Page.
- Additional multimedia will be added to the SEBoK going forward.
- If you have video or audio content to recommend for inclusion in the SEBoK, please contact the Managing Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment on the related page(s).
- An improved outline structure. This included software updates that make this structure more stable across multiple platforms.
- Content updates:
- Part 2
- Part 3
- Part 4
- Updated definitions for System, Engineered System, and Systems Engineering to be consistent with the INCOSE BoD adopted definitions from the INCOSE Fellows
- References to the INCOSE Competency Model
- General cleanup