The SEBoK is divided into 7 parts:
- Foundations of Systems Engineering
- Systems Engineering and Management
- Applications of Systems Engineering
- Enabling Systems Engineering
- Related Disciplines
- Systems Engineering Implementation Examples
Each of these parts is divided into knowledge areas. A knowledge area is a subject area into which systems engineering knowledge is frequently classified. There are 25 knowledge areas in the SEBoK as of v. 1.1.2. An alphabetical list of all knowledge areas can be found below.
Each knowledge area is further divided into relevant topics.
Pages in category "Knowledge Area"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- Service Systems Engineering
- System Deployment and Use
- System Realization
- Systems Approach Applied to Engineered Systems
- Systems Engineering and Industrial Engineering
- Systems Engineering and Project Management
- Systems Engineering and Software Engineering
- Systems Engineering and Specialty Engineering
- Systems Engineering Management
- Systems Engineering Standards
- Systems Fundamentals
- Systems of Systems (SoS)
- Systems Science
- Systems Thinking